real time web analytics
Denbigh - Elwyn | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Denbigh - Elwyn

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thebluegeek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All

Just doing some research on the Denbigh for a possible visit and I'm seeing a lot of mentions on Elwyn who seems to be a bit of a legend.
I cant really grasp though who or what he is? Security, key holder, concerned local dog walker... some people seem disappointed that they don't get to see him,then others avoid him like the plague.

I thought I'd ask here to find out more :) ,,, Who is Elwyn?

Thanks

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Hi All

Just doing some research on the Denbigh for a possible visit and I'm seeing a lot of mentions on Elwyn who seems to be a bit of a legend.
I cant really grasp though who or what he is? Security, key holder, concerned local dog walker... some people seem disappointed that they don't get to see him,then others avoid him like the plague.

I thought I'd ask here to find out more :) ,,, Who is Elwyn?

Thanks

I would avoid him tbh... it tends to spoil your day if you have an idiot spitting in your face (which is what happened to me the first time I went).

that dog must be pushing on 15 by now surely?

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
He used to be the caretaker of the hospital when it was opened and acts as key holder for the current unknown owners. He's aggressive if you are even close to the site, I still have the scar from where his dog attacked me. Of late less seems to have been seen of him - he even attacked a BBC cameraman and member of the local council when they were filming a documentary about the councils efforts to save the place outside the front gates.

So as Ojay put it.. He's a angry fucking nutcase..

Thebluegeek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jeese, ok well I definitely could outrun him but not sure about the dog if he lets it off the lead... maybe I'll take load of nice meaty dog treats! worth a try I guess.

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
28DL Full Member
We went at the weekend, just as we were about to leave we saw him, only a corridor width between us and him wondering around, luckily he didn't see us. We heard him start the car and drive us so we made a hasty exit (well stig did, I failed and I'm now on crutches - don't run through the long grass).

A few year ago we went we counted about 20 others in and around too, we were caught by the gun waving goons whilst elwyn had caught some others, we managed to escape without too much confrontation.