real time web analytics
Report - - Denbigh Lunatic Asylum - March 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Denbigh Lunatic Asylum - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
Good report!

I'm still amazed people say "we spent 5 hours here". I spent an hour here and that's walking from the car and around the site, into the building and church and then left - I've seen better ruins in Greece!

I've been there 3 times totalling around 12-13 hours. I love the building, I love walking around it, each time I go - I stumble across a room or area I haven't seen before and each time I get different types of photos.

Each to their own :)

jimbob202002

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was a good day out, we tried to explore every room as well as a cubby hole under a stair case that gave crawling access into a service room/workshop. with a group of 7 people everyone has a mindset of the photo's they want to achieve. with the floor's on some of the upper floors missing floor boards or even partially collapsed we took our time and tried to fit each building in as we made our way through the site.

Even with 5 hours of exploring we didn't manage to fit the nurses quarters into our day but that will be completed in a future visit.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
I was lucky got to do this a while back so all floors where there and less damage etc. This place was stonking but its in quite a bad way now. But the area can create some awesome pics.

Bigian88

The Massive Mancunian
28DL Full Member
It was a good day out, we tried to explore every room as well as a cubby hole under a stair case that gave crawling access into a service room/workshop. with a group of 7 people everyone has a mindset of the photo's they want to achieve. with the floor's on some of the upper floors missing floor boards or even partially collapsed we took our time and tried to fit each building in as we made our way through the site.

Even with 5 hours of exploring we didn't manage to fit the nurses quarters into our day but that will be completed in a future visit.

The one under the canteen?