real time web analytics
Report - - Denbigh Lunatic Asylum, North Wales. November 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Denbigh Lunatic Asylum, North Wales. November 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fair play to them as it shouldn’t be acceptable for developers to build housing that’s unaffordable anyways

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Where did you hear that? I didn't know any plans had been finalised yet and there's no planning applications for the site that I have found.

As far as I'm aware all the council have said is "34 apartments and 200 houses".

This is from Denbighshires planning guidance notes - "Since the adoption of the Local Development Plan (LDP) in 2013 and its associated policies, the affordable housing requirement is now 10% (with the facility for this to be reviewed should market conditions improve)."

Erm, nope. The development is being controlled by North Wales Building Preservation Trust, a charitable organisation.

Where did you hear that?

Ahhh that’s good then

Stop talking shite and tell me why you think this! Or is it just more of your bullshit!

END-PROC

Delta Infiltration
28DL Full Member
great report! Went there a few years ago.. and it was in pretty bad shap then, didn't think it could get much worse :eek:

Perry_92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
great report! Went there a few years ago.. and it was in pretty bad shap then, didn't think it could get much worse :eek:
Cheers dude! I know right..... even looking at the pictures of Denbigh over the years you can see how badly and quickly it’s gone downhill!

Who has read this thread (Total: 222) View details