Web
Analytics
Report - - Dennison Point, Stratford, May 2012 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Dennison Point, Stratford, May 2012

Drunken Monk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So I got a surprise day off from work today and decided to take the opportunity to get some photos printed. Stratford had the store that I was looking for, however, they did tell me it was going to take an hour or so for the process to be completed. So, in the time I had to kill, I decided to have a quick go at Dennison Point.

This is a fully active residential building but there is some construction work being carried out from floors 19-23. Entry was a blag job. The photos came out pretty decent though, especially considering how ridiculously bright today was!

Dennison Point

Completion Date: 1968
Roof Height: 66 metres/217 feet
Floors: 23
Flats: 134
Purpose: Totally residential

View of the building from the east
IMG_3889.jpg

That's apparently London's legacy there, in the distance
IMG_3811-1.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

I appreciate that a few of the pictures are a tiny bit crooked, wasn't carrying my tripod with me. I will fix these in post processing but for the time being, enjoy them as they are! :)

Thanks for looking.