real time web analytics
Report - - Department of Employment, Aytoun St Manchester 2013. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Department of Employment, Aytoun St Manchester 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Department of Employment, Aytoun St Manchester

Ay.jpg

I wasn't going to bother posting this, but a bit of nostalgia never hurt anyone

Besides it pissed hard in Manc all week and so drains were a no go

I'll be honest I actually like these kind of places, iconic art decor buildings which sadly have been left to rot yes please!

On the flip side a 43 storey new build & TC that will accompany it will make for a good new playground if it ever takes off :popcorn

Law of averages you will get busted at some point (fair) but always seems to be the least expected of places

In the end we were surrounded, our exit was class as we powered up the canal

We nearly pulled it off, except for plod popping their heads a moment too early.. we would have got away (unlikely) but still I'd like to think that haha

All in all a good laugh and in the end we turned out not to be the 'terrorists' they thought we were

Just a few pics and a video of the outing, as this was more a last re-visit for old times sake of the place before it's reduced to rubble for me more than anything

Give me a drain any day, enjoy...

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

BIG UP FreshFingers//Nickindroy

17.jpg

[video=youtube_share;Y9YQslOJaT8]http://youtu.be/Y9YQslOJaT8[/video]

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Ha good work, video is ace, tunes reminds me i'm seeing the Monday's in a couple of weeks :thumb

MSP

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great stuff, glad I went in this place now they're pulling it down. Great building!

Who has read this thread (Total: 9) View details