Web
Analytics
Report - - Derelict farmhouse near Prestwich, Manchester - April 2015 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Derelict farmhouse near Prestwich, Manchester - April 2015

aiden.j

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An abandoned farm near where I live. Don't know much about the place other than it's been abandoned for ten years and is extremely creepy...

uvKHETP.jpg

lOauZUC.jpg

yRRVpJ9.jpg

IKntW3z.jpg

9fSK4Mm.jpg

vGNKy43.jpg

1wKCIJD.jpg

koBwaAf.jpg

sq1DueZ.jpg

RqG8NyX.jpg

8CYl4ks.jpg

t8io6W9.jpg

7TxIQQQ.jpg

vqNIZjV.jpg

axaF0K6.jpg

SPX5ihv.jpg

TVajrCD.jpg

X9H3QbE.jpg

dsmGN06.jpg

7KQMfyw.jpg

Attachments

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
plenty of stuff left in there it looks; even if it's better days are behind it
thanks for sharing :thumb

Paradox

28DL Regular User
Regular User
wtf is that creepy shiny dress with the hands all about lol! It maybe somewhat trashed but there is some interesting stuff here thanks for sharing :thumb

aiden.j

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was one of those dolls like the one from the conjuring, nearly crapped myself when I stood on it :confused: Yeah pretty much every room is full of old stuff but since I only had my phone for light and it was getting dark we didn't hang about haha

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Did you find any money in the bottom of the sofa you cut open :D yeah I like the look of this place well done:thumb

Megs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
wow! there was some history on this place would be interesting to know why it was just left like that. Creepy doll hands.

Hutchy1995

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wouldn't mind a few of the magazines for myself ;) good find and I don't live to far from the area so may be worth a peep