Web
Analytics
Report - - Derelict house and kennels Steeple Claydon Buckinghamshire | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Derelict house and kennels Steeple Claydon Buckinghamshire

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Right on my back door and been abandoned for a few years now so feel I had a duty to explore and picture before it's knocked down.
This is a cottage right in a middle of a field and use to house an old lady who bred malamutes. I used to hear them barking when walking my own dogs. I knew the house was in a bad state even when she was alive but it really is bad. The condition of the kennels is shocking if you think it has not deteriorated over 2 years, it was like this when she lived there with the dogs.
I've taken the best pics I can of what is there. Some parts are falling down and the house is deemed unsafe.

Last edited:
We did the main house. That's it I'm afraid it's a 3 bed cottage and there is not much to document inside. It looks bigger but the side parts are inaccessible. The kennels are the barn type buildings.

I think the most shocking part of this building is the mass of crap piled up as you go in where they are slowly clearing it. This is how this women and her dogs lived. It is completely gutted.