Web
Analytics
Report - - Derelict house - Mitchell - Cornwall 19/07/2020 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Derelict house - Mitchell - Cornwall 19/07/2020

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Nothing to do with admin. Just scroll up to his original post a bit higher up the page...

This is what Mooks said originally

Too many derpy houses being posted on here that aren't following the rules lately.
This is what I posted, note the change of text in Mooks quote...

Too many derpy houses being posted on here.
Fixed it for you.

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hay all I did was post my experience I’m not making a name for my self and not on YouTube and not throwing my toys out of the pram, it takes one person to comment not several I said from the first one it’s my second post and I will learn from it, other than that if you don’t like my post don’t read it end of

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
No one said you were. You posted a report which didnt follow the guidelines/rules for reports. People politely made you aware of that. If you still have a problem or dont like it get in touch with a Mod and sort it out with them.

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No one said you were. You posted a report which didnt follow the guidelines/rules for reports. People politely made you aware of that. If you still have a problem or dont like it get in touch with a Mod and sort it out with them.
I’m not saying any more about it either this will be my last comment if there’s a problem complain to the site admin or don’t read my posts

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If no one had a problem we wouldn’t be having this conversation would we ! I replied to the first comment with out a problem taking on board what was said I guess that wasn’t good enough !

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jesus man your like a dog with a bone get over it, I’m not changing a thing, your not liking isn’t my problem, like you said it’s a public forum people are entitled to their opinion nice talking to you

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Jesus man your like a dog with a bone get over it, I’m not changing a thing, your not liking isn’t my problem, like you said it’s a public forum people are entitled to their opinion nice talking to you
If you're refusing to change it then it'll get binned. One of the main rules you agree to when joining is that anything you post a thread on must follow the naming guidelines, it's not difficult and when it's pointed out to others most of them are happy to change it, but you've decided to have a hissy fit for some reason.

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Look my first post went through admin they asked to change something with the title and I did no problem, this one they passed with no problem, to be honest I have tried changing the title but can’t seem to, if it gets binned so be it, it’s one little thing which I took on board for my future posts but there has to be such a big ordeal over it, seems a little Ridiculous

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
Look my first post went through admin they asked to change something with the title and I did no problem, this one they passed with no problem, to be honest I have tried changing the title but can’t seem to, if it gets binned so be it, it’s one little thing which I took on board for my future posts but there has to be such a big ordeal over it, seems a little Ridiculous
If you have tried to change it and you can’t just clearly state that mate no need for any of this negative attitude it won’t be accepted, just clearly state your trying cannot do it etc will be done for you am sure problem resolved your just digging a hole like a terrier At minute