Web
Analytics
Report - - Derelict house - Mitchell - Cornwall 19/07/2020 | Residential Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Derelict house - Mitchell - Cornwall 19/07/2020

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you have tried to change it and you can’t just clearly state that mate no need for any of this negative attitude it won’t be accepted, just clearly state your trying cannot do it etc will be done for you am sure problem resolved your just digging a hole like a terrier At minute
And when the first person commented I said I’d take on board there criticism. No negativity. it only takes one person to say, not many to them jump on board and moan and moan. I have been doing this a long time and I am part of many other sites and have posted with never having such a negative response.

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the advice
You won't be able to change it now as you can only edit in the first 24 hours. If you leave a reply here with the details (or alternatively message an admin), a mod can edit the title for you.

Still just trying to be helpful ;)

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
TBH a lot of posts just give County so I dont see any issue with that & a name of a domestic like this is often hard to find so I recon the post is fine.

Having said that as my original reply you could of given the street name cos there really isnt anything there worth worrying about!

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
No images showing also moved here for some friendly advice :thumb
And when the first person commented I said I’d take on board there criticism. No negativity. it only takes one person to say, not many to them jump on board and moan and moan. I have been doing this a long time and I am part of many other sites and have posted with never having such a negative response.
No you was TOLD you needed to to change your title as per site rules (seemingly just as you were on your first post as well) and you basically told everyone to fuck off thats why everyone now thinks you're a prick.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I was that first person, I praised your report. Said I quite liked it. All I pointed out was the title needed amending, yes it got past admin, but admin are extremely busy & EVERYONE on here, especially yellow names "when we agree to advance" are asked to help with site, and help new posters.
Your title is fine, and yes you did say you woud take on board my suggestion of adding some experience as history can be hard. But when I also pointed out unexpected find in Cornwall was too broad, you blatantly shut me down.

Im never rude to anyone on here. At the time you had the time to put a rd name in, but instead just said no!! due to vandals etc . Yet you agreed to the rules on signing up, and doing your own thing re titles isnt what we are about. Makes me think, your protecting this house for another reason.

Nick1979

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
TBH a lot of posts just give County so I dont see any issue with that & a name of a domestic like this is often hard to find so I recon the post is fine.

Having said that as my original reply you could of given the street name cos there really isnt anything there worth worrying about!
Thank you mate (Bikin Glynn) I don’t see it being that much of an issue but I will address it on my next post, I did feel it was being blown out of proportion with so many people commenting the only reason I didn’t give a street name was there’s not much left but unfortunately people will find it and destroy things and spoil it for others, on other sites I have given the location to people I’ve checked out and believe are genuine explorers and seen their post, I’ve not been abusive like some of the new comments and not called anyone a prick !!! To be honest I’m deeply disappointed with some people on this site, I’m not defending it anymore if it’s not satisfactory then remove it

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
On a more positive note, I thought this was a fantastic find! Nice to see somewhere without graffiti for a change. Keep up the good work, don’t be put off by the odd comment and keep exploring :cool:

muttman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Actually, have you got any pics inside the car? Abandoned cars are always pretty cool in my eyes.

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it is in mitchell in cornwall, i have been here aswell, i tried to go back a few months ago but it has been boarded up, i think the neighbours own the property and they are well known for fiercly defending the property, you did well to get enough time to take photos as i know a few people who have been told to leave

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i have been to this place, need to be carefull going in here because the people who live in the house next door use it for storage and have caught a lot of people going in there.
it is in mitchell between newquay ant truro