Web
Analytics
Report - - Detached Bungalow - Chertsey - Surrey | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Detached Bungalow - Chertsey - Surrey

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Hello,

My name is Casey (CJ if you like), i live in Surrey and explore lots of places here but often travel out to meet with other explorers to see places near them! If you live in Surrey and know anywhere cool please feel free to message me and we can chat/exchange locations:D Looking at doing my first trip to Denbigh real soon as i hear they are possibly demolishong it?:( also looking at doing Camalot Theme Park when i get the chance so if anyone lives in the area and wants to meet let me know.

I've been here a while now as a guest up until last year when i decided to make an account! I haven't posted up until now, but i've got some spare time on my hands so thought i'd post a couple of reports out of the many places i've visited in my last few years doing this. Unfortunately my first several locations i visited when i started back in 2015 like St Peter's morgue - Chertsey don't have pictures because i didn't know how serious my addiction to Urban Exploring would get!!o_O so i won't post about those but instead the buildings ive visted that have a fair few good pictures...

My pictures aren't perfect nor are they taken with a good camera but my phone so please bare with me! If i could afford a good camera, trust me i would get one haha!

This small bungalow doesn't have a lot of background of what i can find. I used to pass it everyday on my way to college and has been abandoned for many years. It has smallish 6ft front gates and looks very tacky! These gates tend to be open now in the day as the driveway is used to store cars from the mechanic company next door so you can walk straight in. A lot of stuff is still left behind like the TV, Stereo, Furniture etc despite it being trashed. Was a cool place to finally visit after many drives past watching it be left to rot...

Thanks!

FB_IMG_1521116843215.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116830680.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116838896.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116819383.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116812249.jpg
20180315_122826.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116799320.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116824416.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116785507.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116790185.jpg
FB_IMG_1521116761454.jpg

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
I drive past these two houses every weekend, never bothered as they look ruined and that ford is always parked right outside. Not much to see then, suppose the idenical house next door might be more interesting, but it looks completely overgrown

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
I drive past these two houses every weekend, never bothered as they look ruined and that ford is always parked right outside. Not much to see then, suppose the idenical house next door might be more interesting, but it looks completely overgrown
I've waited years to go in them! Im still planing my visit to the one next to it..