Web
Analytics
Report - - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
Detached House

I have little history on this property, but from the dates of newspapers inside and google maps imagery over time, we can presume it became abandoned in the mid-2000s.

Our friend Andy found this one so props to him, and although these untouched houses don't tend to be my thing, after we figured it out, we couldn't resist heading there the following day with it being so close. The property is isolated in a rural setting, and full of old furniture and vintage belongings, smothered in dust and falling debris from the ceiling and walls. Since our visit, and Facebook's inevitable grasp of the site, for me personally some of the worst Urbex caused issues have sprung to life - various items have been stolen from the building and stuff has been moved about for the hotshots... I could ramble all day about that but it happens to everywhere sadly.

A birdbox that isn't looking its best.

Inside the house. Everything contrasts quite a bit from the outside and there is a bunch to look at.

On the upstairs landing lied a stunning stained glass window.

A doll's house with an intact interior - one of the belongings tragically stolen in the next few weeks.

The furniture in some of the upper rooms was beautifully crafted.

Here's the link to our documentary styled video on the property. We cover the home's past, present and future through cinematics and narration:

Thanks for reading :)

Aleesha3

Aleesha_urbex
28DL Full Member
It’s such a nice home. It’s a real shame about the items being stolen and tampered with. Don’t get why people can’t leave stuff alone.
That’s what I hate so much, just ruins it, don’t understand why people can’t just take pictures and appreciate the views

noseylolly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an amazingly beautiful home ! you can literally feel the love in this house , its like its just been left in time . how beautiful this place would be renovated . great find !

KPUrban_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never been one for houses me, often too personal and pretty much the same. Albeit the images you got here are quality with some great close ups.

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I love the photos & the vintage things left behind. But just know its going to be completely wreaked now. Even if its been out there on goontube etc If it was in this state in June it wont be for much longer. We have 100s on here everyday looking for places for all sorts of reasons. Committed explorers only explore. But not everyone that comes on here is an explorer that much is certain.