Web
Analytics
Report - - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20 | Residential Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
@grantellissheffield Having a pretty good idea of the time line on this one I put it to you that you have not set foot in here, or at least not while the doll's house was still there, or maybe you can prove me wrong. Either way the speed at which this place got fucked up by the johnny-come-lately idiots is truly spectacular.
It's just another house to add to the list of 'places fucked over by goons online' this year now sadly.

hong_de_long_shlong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did this ages ago, thanks for putting on here it will truly get wrecked now.
I mean nothing on this post tells me were this house is apart from blackpool being in the title meaning id have to do research to find this place but most of these vandals and thieves that watch youtube and go on facebook cant be bothered to come on here make an account and then do research to find a place to destroy.

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
28DL Full Member
I mean nothing on this post tells me were this house is apart from blackpool being in the title meaning id have to do research to find this place but most of these vandals and thieves that watch youtube and go on facebook cant be bothered to come on here make an account and then do research to find a place to destroy.
The thing is back when the exploring community was a lot smaller and more tight knit, apart from the occasional bad apple you knew that you could trust most people and pass on locations with no strings attached. Now its different. There's so many involved whose only aim is self publicity and locations are traded with no regard about the consequences - as long as they get what they want, houses in particular now are just bargaining chips. Add to this the fact that if the owner then secures the property it still doesn't stop some of these goons.
This particular one could have stayed off the radar for a while (you'd never know its there from passing by) instead it quickly became a clusterfuck.

Eagle-eye

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m not an explorer at all. I just love seeing these places and reading your reports. Such a shame this was made public on other platforms and stollen from. What a lovely place

porky pig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
when i went the dolls house had gone the day after the horse and pram went!! disgusting. great pics though

Explorer0262

28DL Member
28DL Member
The thing is back when the exploring community was a lot smaller and more tight knit, apart from the occasional bad apple you knew that you could trust most people and pass on locations with no strings attached. Now its different. There's so many involved whose only aim is self publicity and locations are traded with no regard about the consequences - as long as they get what they want, houses in particular now are just bargaining chips. Add to this the fact that if the owner then secures the property it still doesn't stop some of these goons.
This particular one could have stayed off the radar for a while (you'd never know its there from passing by) instead it quickly became a clusterfuck.
100% spot on that man. I've never been good at the research side of things and never really got deep into the community but it was very different when I started out 11 years ago and as you rightly say you could share and be pretty confident it'd be safe to do so.

Sadly the you tube arsehole genie is out of the bottle and ya can't shove it back in.

Chickadea

Lancashire bird
28DL Full Member
What a treasure! I live in Blackpool, lovely to know it’s on my doorstep just a shame the tourbus will be arriving soon and probably the whole of Blackpool now it’s on Facebook. Ruins it for everyone

Milhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
my partner and I attempted today but was approached by a neighbouring land owner just as we climbed fence, so we decided we would leave it and comeback another time soon before it gets completely destroyed, she told us she's caught numerous people coming and going and leaving with items and also that police have been informed and continuously come to the property

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
my partner and I attempted today but was approached by a neighbouring land owner just as we climbed fence, so we decided we would leave it and comeback another time soon before it gets completely destroyed, she told us she's caught numerous people coming and going and leaving with items and also that police have been informed and continuously come to the property
Police won’t continuously come to the property, takes them weeks of chasing up to come out when you need them can’t see them just turning up continuously to the house lol, I think the neighbour is lieing lol

Milhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I agree and thought the same, she just said she's forever ringing them coming over lol, apparently the house is going through solicitors and a "will" and has only just become unoccupied lol

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol, neighbours will say whatever it takes to stop people going into these places not sure why as the property doesn’t belong to the neighbour so why it bothers them I dunno? Maybe they just don’t want to see unfamiliar faces lol I’ve been at a place before and some neighbour came over “what are doing in there” I replied I’m just having a look as really that’s all we are doing isn’t it? Having a look haha but really wtf does it even have to do with her? Absolutely nothing lol

Milhouse

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol, neighbours will say whatever it takes to stop people going into these places not sure why as the property doesn’t belong to the neighbour so why it bothers them I dunno? Maybe they just don’t want to see unfamiliar faces lol I’ve been at a place before and some neighbour came over “what are doing in there” I replied I’m just having a look as really that’s all we are doing isn’t it? Having a look haha but really wtf does it even have to do with her? Absolutely nothing lol
Totally agree mate

RachelG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have been trying to find this for a while now, I heard about it and believe it's quite local to me. , I understand its been trashed and things stolen, a real shame I would have loved to have a look, it looks amazing. thank you for sharing with us.