Web
Analytics
Report - - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20 | Residential Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Detached House, Blackpool - June 20

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
28DL Full Member
I have been trying to find this for a while now, I heard about it and believe it's quite local to me. , I understand its been trashed and things stolen, a real shame I would have loved to have a look, it looks amazing. thank you for sharing with us.
Not sure what the current situation is but if you're local-ish I recommend have a peek. Yes stuff has been stolen and its not what it was but its still better than a lot of houses out there at the moment.

BPLExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can still get in, spent 5 minutes here taking a photo of the stained glass window and left, still don't see why people bother doing these locations though tbh, it's a bit too perverse for even me.

BPLExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Also I don't know if the history has been posted but, its quite sad tbh.

The house has been in probate since she died around 2016 I believe, she has two sons and they both had different ideas about the estate. One wanted to keep it and one wanted to sell it so its been in dispute ever since.

Its a shame because bar the main road its fucking idyllic.

RachelG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Also I don't know if the history has been posted but, its quite sad tbh.

The house has been in probate since she died around 2016 I believe, she has two sons and they both had different ideas about the estate. One wanted to keep it and one wanted to sell it so its been in dispute ever since.

Its a shame because bar the main road its fucking idyllic.
I know, you look at the location and as you say other than the main road it is idilic, look at the housing options in the area then look at this.. I would love to live in a place like this.