real time web analytics
Report - - Deva Asylum Visit 15-04-06 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Deva Asylum Visit 15-04-06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azubi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, I thought this deserved a thread. After the Moor visit and our short Southport trip, we passed through Liverpool and headed to Deva, in Chester.
Payed a visit with Radioman, BenWRX, The Riddlers, Disco Kitten, Sammii and Snappel.
Access was amusing, reminding me I should go to the gym a bit more. When we were in, this place is in a great condition, untouched by vandals. Luckily we managed to get pretty much everywhere in the main building after covering the morgue first. Power was still on in some places and even the phones were still working. In hindsight, amusing exits with everyone getting out any which way. Overall great trip. I'm sure the others got some cracking pictures and I think all had a great day.

Anyway a few pics.

SV200724.jpg

SV200733.jpg

SV200777.jpg

SV200787.jpg

A room full of medical equipment.

SV200790.jpg

SV200799.jpg

SV200819.jpg

SV200825.jpg

SV200823.jpg

Got Milk?

SV200746.jpg

S

Sammii

Re: Deva Asylum Visit 15-04-06 - REPORT

Haha Ben! My new found climbing skills? Comical hauling more like :p

It seems we all have pretty much the same shots, so I'll add a few random ones not already in this thread. This was a fab first real explore. Thanks so much for showing me the ropes guys, I'm sure I'll be out again pretty soon :D