Web
Analytics
Question - - Dilemma regarding a potential explore | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Dilemma regarding a potential explore

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi guys, me n the wife found a chapel that looks like it would be a good explore :thumb but the only entrance which I must say is in plain sight but looks misleading in thinking it's locked up tight lol

The entrance is down some would be ladders underneath which I've found contains passageways to both of the chapels underneath...

This is what we are faced with ( see photo)

ccb9e4e09fa0367a29ed11edc95397ce_zps0ex0afnf.gif

The ladder if you can see looks rusty and when I gave it an initial check by trying to move it and it was really lose in a dangerous I ain't going on it kinda way lol

Any ideas or suggestions as to what you guys would do to get into this entrance and out again safely? Bearing in mind the hastiness of getting to it etc as the place is "locked by 8pm" and don't wanna be stuck in the cemetery all night lol the entrance isn't viewable by the road but can't go advertising the fact either as usual exploring rules go etc

Any tips/suggestions or ideas greatly welcome

Many thanks
J & K

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Ladders look in pretty good shape considering, and it doesnt look that far down anyway. If you think those ladders are bad you wanna see the ones in Gorton Falls. I reckon you'd be fine, If the ladders come away from the wall just prop then up again, they certainly don't look tike they are about to fall apart. - get in there !

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeh, stop pissing about about and get down!
So basically what you 3 are saying is....

"STFU, PUT UP AND GET THE FUCK DOWN THERE?" There's about a 3 foot drop from the bottom of the ladder tbh but I think you may be right, I could always put me weight on it and try it and if I fall down I could sue the council lol

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bloody hell snake oil that ladders "fucked" lol

Alohomora

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just another thought, the grate that covers the entrance has a padlock on but it comes up easy as pie... When we go down what would you do? Leave it open or put the grate back over until ya done to cover ya tracks? It may come to nothing and it just be a locked door round the corner of it but then again it may open a treasure trove of exploring lol