Web
Analytics
Report - - Dinorwic Slate Quarries 24/7/14 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Dinorwic Slate Quarries 24/7/14

trailboss99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely pics mate, well captured.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice ones :thumb

Was up here last Sunday for a Solo mooch, instead of doing Snowdon for a change, in a word...Epic :D

Remember pic 1 as that was my ...hope it"s not a shortcut to HELL ........as the dark came :eek:

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Excellent set there chap of a cracking place. Reminds me, I've still got to sort my pics from my visit in July 2013...