real time web analytics
Disused School Houses in Ireland | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Disused School Houses in Ireland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Enda O Flaherty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all - This is my first post to the forum, so please excuse any lack of etiquette due to ignorance. For the past few years I've been photographing disused school houses in Ireland: I've compiled everything into a blog which may or may not be of interest to you. I guess I focus on rurex rather than urbex, and the buildings I look at are small, one-roomed structures in varying states of decay. If it interests you, you can visit my blog - www.endaoflaherty.com I'd love some feedback or suggestions of places to visit/further reading or forum posts on the subject

Enda
drumlish-co-longford-c-1930-hallway.jpg

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice blog and espeically nice spread of NS's from the top to bottom of the country.

Interesting to see the island schools (especially Whiddy) as these aren't places you can just rock up to and walk in. Takes a bit of effort !

Enda O Flaherty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice blog and espeically nice spread of NS's from the top to bottom of the country.

Interesting to see the island schools (especially Whiddy) as these aren't places you can just rock up to and walk in. Takes a bit of effort !
Thanks Cunningcorgi - I've been out and about visiting these school for nearly four years now. The island schools were particularly special to visit for precisely that reason; a sense that you were going somewhere off the beaten track. Thanks for your comment and for checking out the blog - more themed exploration to follow over the next few years