real time web analytics
Report - - disused swimming pool complex north cornwall formally part of a hotel | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - disused swimming pool complex north cornwall formally part of a hotel

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
came across this swimming pool a few days ago, access was easy enough, just straight through the fence! it was part of a large hotel complex that dates from the thirties
hotel has been built on, there is an indoor pool aswell but not able to get in

20180527_183651.jpg

20180527_183736.jpg

20180527_183741.jpg

20180527_183755.jpg

20180527_183911.jpg

Last edited:

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool, never seen this before, I love finding old swimming pools, especially with a nice shopping trolley in them but don't see any trollies here, I will have to track this one down

COLDSNXPS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trying to work out where abouts in North Cornwall this is, I have a couple ideas but I can't quite put my finger on it! Without asking you to give away the location could you tell me does the name of the Village/town begin with the letter P and end with the letter H? Or maybe it's a bit further down and begins with a N? Any help would be appreciated!

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trying to work out where abouts in North Cornwall this is, I have a couple ideas but I can't quite put my finger on it! Without asking you to give away the location could you tell me does the name of the Village/town begin with the letter P and end with the letter H? Or maybe it's a bit further down and begins with a N? Any help would be appreciated!
it begins with a letter N

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh thank you, I am in that particular town this weekend, might see if I can track it down. Quite a few rumoured locations down there for me to take a look at!
theres loads at the moment, some of the hotels are are harder to get in now tho,

Who has read this thread (Total: 344) View details