Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Disused tunnel Liverpool | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Disused tunnel Liverpool

Ibiza zs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, not been on in a while but due to undertaking a project in university I've come across a vent from what i think is a disused railway. It's located through the main gate at china town on the right behind the medical centre, anyone got any more information on what it is? Ive had a look at a map and it shows it is a railway tunnel, has anyone been in there? Could do with a bit of info on it to help with this project but would love to go in if anyone fancies a visit with a semi-newbie? Cheers guys!

Ibiza zs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm just waiting on an email with the map on it, soon as I get it ill post it up as a pic and highlight the area.

Ibiza zs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh okay yeah I will do! I think I've done one report which was on croft in Warrington but that's now sadly gone and it being turned into a house estate. I'll get more up once I start going out doing stuff again.

Ibiza zs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's behind the medical centre on the right of nelson street where the bollards have been placed to block the road

GAJ

Mr Muscle
Regular User
I assume you mean the one clearly visible and marked out with a dotted line on this screenshot from Google Maps? I've even lovingly drawn a nice blue arrow on to point at a vent shaft it passes under.

IMG_20130917_133829.jpg