Web
Analytics
'Dizzy Heights' | Urban Community Portal | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

'Dizzy Heights'

OliverT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love how much things have changed since those pictures.
I mean, you'd never in a million years be able to walk a jib like that. Not without harness and safety lines anyway...

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
The thing thats really great about those photos is that they are just doing what everyone did at the time, they arnt posed 'im sitting on the edge of something' type shots as every modern attempt will inevitably be.

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
The thing thats really great about those photos is that they are just doing what everyone did at the time, they arnt posed 'im sitting on the edge of something' type shots as every modern attempt will inevitably be.
Oh, I dont know... :p
dd6d3e99.png

Seriously though... fantastic photos... really enjoyed looking at them :)