28DL and UE in the News Doco on BBC Radio 4

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Not open for further replies.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jan 11, 2012
They did a show about the catas yesterday as well i think
Family friend popped round to tell me about it
Is it a mini series type affair?

Hasnt Ex'd many Urbs!!
28DL Full Member
LeedsE ....No, well, sort of. It was a four parter on France. It was just this one went 'underground' (as far as Radio 4 is concerned!).

SirJonny.... yes, it was effectively the radio programme to accompany that page.

OT.... No. So on that I guess I fail for an 'incorrect forum' post!

You can listen to the 15 minute programme here...

Ok, so its not exactly 'UrbEx'.... Im sure it will interest many here. Kind of topical is it not with historical artifacts bein destroyed atm.

And yes, I do listen to Radio 4!! Somethin to do with 'old age' apparently! :confused
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PCWOX 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... 24