real time web analytics
Report - - Dodge hill | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dodge hill

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Marc067

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening all my first post on the page
I know this location has been visited many times but we all have to start with something
Dodge hill air raid shelter.
visited On a couple of occasions with benjo and sb ,As always we used the teleporter To enter unfortunately the squirrel didn’t make it in. I appreciate the pictures are poor we tried our best with what we had Anyway Enough rambling and on with the pictures
Thanks for looking

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Overall not bad, ultimately it's all about going out exploring and the pics come second
The title needs the month and year adding or the report wont survive when the admins come to clean up the forum

Marc067

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Overall not bad, ultimately it's all about going out exploring and the pics come second
The title needs the month and year adding or the report wont survive when the admins come to clean up the forum
Thanks for your comments I will attend to the issues you’ve highlighted and I’ve taken note of the other points from the post above yours hopfully my second report will turn out much better Perfection takes time lol. Could you direct me to the edit feature I cant seem to find it
Thanks

chills

Queller of the uprising
Thanks for your comments I will attend to the issues you’ve highlighted and I’ve taken note of the other points from the post above yours hopfully my second report will turn out much better Perfection takes time lol. Could you direct me to the edit feature I cant seem to find it
Thanks

Edits can only be made upto 24 hours after posting. Refer to the guide above for next time.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Its a difficult place to light.
Oh & them beds r heavy when u have to stand em back up after the local crettins have tipped em all over!

Marc067

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Edits can only be made upto 24 hours after posting. Refer to the guide above for next time.
Thanks I’ve taken note will do better next time Is it possible for me to delete the post and re do it ?
thanks

chills

Queller of the uprising
Thanks I’ve taken note will do better next time Is it possible for me to delete the post and re do it ?
thanks

Contact a moderator or admin with a blue name if things need editing or deleting. Equally if you want to try again, upload a new thread (just make sure you follow the advice and formatting) then contact a mod to delete this thread.

Marc067

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Contact a moderator or admin with a blue name if things need editing or deleting. Equally if you want to try again, upload a new thread (just make sure you follow the advice and formatting) then contact a mod to delete this thread.

If I can’t edit it and it will get deleted anyway. I think I will have another (Hopfully better this time ) go And ask for this one to be deleted Thanks for your help and advice

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Its a difficult place to light.
Oh & them beds r heavy when u have to stand em back up after the local crettins have tipped em all over!
I noticed in another report that the brick walls for the traps have been demolished too. Must have been the other block as they're standing in your pictures.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
As reports go pretty good for a first one, one black pic, and a few blurry beyond blurry, maybe check through your pics next time and find the best8-10 and use those,

Who has read this thread (Total: 194) View details