Web
Analytics
Question - - Does anybody know anything about Worthing Aquarena? | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Does anybody know anything about Worthing Aquarena?

Sami234

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anyone know anything about the Aquarena is Worthing? Such as how to get in, if anyone has gone in, wether it's safe or if anyone has any photos of the inside. Cheers.

mffp

I'm trying
28DL Full Member
I've been keeping an eye on it, but I've not seen anything posted about it anywhere, at all.
I've got an idea of potential access and one day I'll probably get around to actually trying it.

Sami234

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've been keeping an eye on it, but I've not seen anything posted about it anywhere, at all.
I've got an idea of potential access and one day I'll probably get around to actually trying it.
Please post on this thread when you do. I'm really interested in it.

Jake11799

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey, im pretty local to this and it would be a pretty cool place to get into, haven't heard of anyone else getting in but i don't think it would be too difficult as there is little to no security :p