real time web analytics
Question - - Does anybody recognise this type of bunker and have any information regarding what it might be? | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Does anybody recognise this type of bunker and have any information regarding what it might be?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Martification

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
1A20677D-054B-4FE9-9B4B-E39D246067DF.jpeg
B8507BCB-024E-4CF1-B5DF-AD0C43569AA5.jpeg
BDFE3DAC-9916-431C-B113-CE3F026A807D.jpeg

I know the photos are terrible so I’ve included a little sketch.

This is located in the forestry by the side of a dirt track leading up to a house up the mountains. The only thing relatively near is and old Service Reservoir building although I dont think they are related.

Has anyone come across a building that looks like my sketch? From the floor to the highest point is only around 5 feet high and there are two ventilation pipes coming out the top so I’m positive it’s an underground bunker of some sort.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Feels more like animal housing to me. Not really strong enough to be a bunker imho but I'm no expert.

Martification

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Feels more like animal housing to me. Not really strong enough to be a bunker imho but I'm no expert.
That would make sense considering there are farms relatively nearby, although this is in the middle of a thick forest? Also from what I can see there are no windows at all, just two small steel doors on the front.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
It looks like a pig shed and the trees may have grown since.
I hope it's somthing more though.
Was there anything inside?

Lost851

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hmmm. Doesn't look really shelter type. No mines or anything near by? Could of been office or sleeping area. But why the steal doors?! Interesting

JordanT92

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's been a number of years now, however, I'm certain I've come across something like this before and it was a reservoir.