real time web analytics
Question - - Does anyone know any underground locations in north Devon (mines) | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Does anyone know any underground locations in north Devon (mines)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Underground explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm looking for walk in adits to visit in the north Devon so I don't have to travel to Cornwall and it's proving rather difficult, I allready visit Combe Martin silver mine regularly so that ones off the list... Has anyone ever visited any places before in north Devon anyone could recommend? I've heard of fullabrook mine but don't kno the exact location, please guys and girls your help would be appreciated:) thank youu

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe a change of name would be a good start or just add "Non" before Underground Explorer ;)

It"s not how it normally works on here i"m afraid. First post & you"re asking for locations /information & you could be anybody. Info is normally gained from being part of the Forum which involves contributing (although i wonder sometimes)

As far as i"m aware (with my limited knowledge) The Mining community are very tight lipped regarding locations to outsiders from their local groups/clubs etc and with good reason from what i gather, not just the risk from other Mining types but the general public wandering around willy nilly putting themselves and others at risk if they get in trouble.

But i"m sure you"re already aware of this being an "Underground Explorer" :thumb

Underground explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok sorry and yes there very tight lipped but for good reason, the fact is I don't want to drive for two hours just to go visit a site and then all the way back. It's take up four hours of my day in traveling, It's not that I don't kno locations because I do. But not ones I particularly feel save visiting, for example one is 800ft above sea level in a cliff face with only a small animal trail leading to it, only other option is srt, but still no safe anchor points to do so.... It's ok if people won't help me, because Ile find out where they are one way or anougher and Evan if I don't, I will be traveling to Cornwall during summer months! This is mainly so I don't have to travel on my motorbike in horrible weather but owell, I guess Ile just play the waiting game, thank you anyway

Underground explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What type of report? Ive been to local libraries to research and looked at old ordonce surveys and they only show me the one I allready visit, and nothing about the other two I kno that are there but nothing on any maps, not Evan on the internet so I guess not much is known about the place / not many people know about them

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
What type of report?

Ks6a8yB.png

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you have already been to some mines and have taken photos, post them up on a new report here!

Mr_T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>