real time web analytics
Question - - Does anyone know the old RAF base where this Dodge is? Saw it on a group and it looks like a great explore. | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Does anyone know the old RAF base where this Dodge is? Saw it on a group and it looks like a great explore.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

peskywabbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
49346068_2274037229520977_2946509871870115840_n.jpg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Give us all the information you have, where you got the picture from etc, surely you ask the person that posted it?

peskywabbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The only information I have is that it's a derelict RAF base. It's the group's policy not to disclose locations. I've tried to find the location by searching Google but haven't been able to find anything.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The photo itself looks old. Can't you just ask the person who posted it? Were there any other photos posted along with it that give more away?

It also looks like it's been set up as some sort of command post type dealy for something like airsoft or paintball or some other thing like that.

I've never seen it before so it's not on any base known to me.

peskywabbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They visited it yesterday apparently. The group doesn't disclose locations, thanks for your suggestions though :-)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
They can't have just taken that one photo surely. Without anything else giving context it could be on the moon for all we know.

peskywabbit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There are more photos Mookster, the others weren't very distinctive though. I'll see if I can find any meta tags in the photo. Thank you

Embraer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Vehicle looks like it may have been used as a glider control cab, not that that helps much

TeunM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The only information I have is that it's a derelict RAF base. It's the group's policy not to disclose locations. I've tried to find the location by searching Google but haven't been able to find anything.
I found this location through google. Look for other people's reports and scan every picture for street signs, mail with addresses or other significant information. Since it's protocol not to disclose locations, I won't, but this particular one can be found.

Who has read this thread (Total: 454) View details