real time web analytics
Report - - Doncaster High School For Girls, August 2009 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Doncaster High School For Girls, August 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

iceman

28DL Member
28DL Member
History

Unfortunately there is no history on the school as it seems no-one has been that bothered about the place! the only thing I could find out from the local library was that the building is around 100 years old and sadly due to be demolished!

The Explore

Myself and 2 friends had been dying to get into this place for months, we had been around the outside several times just looking for that golden oppurtunity to arise and finally it did altough it did mean quite a climb! unfortunately there was a couple cuts and bruises and due to rulles about showing access I cant post the pictures of the climb on here but believe me it was a spectacular piece of climbing!

Anyways my friend climbed in and was looking for a way round to open a door to let us not so agile explorers inside when while talking to me on the phone discovered that the school had a fully functioning alarm system! as you can imagine all panic set it and we managed to get out of there pretty sharpish lol, after a quick walk around town and seeing to first aid issues we decided to go back to see if the alarm had attracted any attention from the local police force and to our suprise yup you guessed it! not 1 in sight haha! so we made our way in through the fire exit that my friend had managed to escape from that was still open.

We couldn't believe our eyes when we got inside, it was like a dream come true, all the old hallways and classrooms some had been modernised and some left original but all with the same smell and sounds echoing through them...the sounds and smell of the past, it was a great day being able to look around this place and the look on the security guards face when she walked up the stairs to turn the alarm off and found 3 strange men instead of the pigeons she was thinking of made it even more worth while! unfortunately we didnt manage to get that on film as we thought it best if we disappeared haha and we did, again pretty sharpish!

Well enough of tha! heres the pics enjoy!

ST832586.jpg

ST832589.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Picture265.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture219.jpg