Web
Analytics
Report - - Doughty House - Richmond. June 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Doughty House - Richmond. June 2017

Ghoulin_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
"Ghoulin" IN "Doughty House"

HeLLo EvErYbOdY. Ghoulin here. And I just wanted to share with you guys some pictures from the Summer of 2017. In particular the time I visited Doughty House. I hope you can enjoy the pictures because I had a pretty degrading camera on my phone back then. I would appreciate you reading everything I have written here. Anyhow. Enjoy!

View From The Benches Outside The House Onto Richmond Park
nice.

Frontal View Of The Building Looking Down On Richmond Park.
not the prettiest but shes hiding more.

Full View Of The Houses' Thorax
from floor 1
First View Inside
builders had a snack of something other than rockwool

Inside View Of The House.
edgy placement of chair before my arrival from "Zeta"

Top Floor Graffiti "Looks Behind You"
so I did

Top Floor Graffiti 2
oh.....

Top Floor Graffiti 3 "Time"
yeah no way I'll get back before lunch

One Level Higher
nice

Roof "Graffiti"
I don't even know anymore what "Zeta" wants anymore

Smashed Top Floor Window
wasn't us

Making Ways To The Roof
quality beam
eyes

Finally Getting To The Roof
sawdust

Crawling To The Roof
nearly there!

Ascended.
in time for the sunset
beautiful

yeah he wants to see it too

w0w

messy builders

view at
the house and halls

The Way Back (Half Drunk)
I don't even know

neighbours are home

think I got scared

Exploring The Main Halls (2/3 Drunk)
at least there was handrails

carpentry at it's peak

going towards the light

reality hits hard

goodbye doughty!

limping away

Thank you for reading this thread I appreciate any opinions you folks might have towards this thread to be posted below! Goodbye and have a good one! :)
¬ "Ghoulin"

tarkovsky

feeling drained?
Regular User
Haha! I really enjoyed this. I’m a little bit concerned about the identity of Zeta, and intrigued the house apparently having a ‘thorax’ but lol at half / two thirds drunk and ‘think I got scared’! Looks like you enjoyed this one.

More pls :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I enjoyed this report. Some lovely shots from the roof. Running comedy sketch of half drunk explorers trying to get a straight shot, hahahaha. Very good. Liked it, made me chuckle

Ghoulin_

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha! I really enjoyed this. I’m a little bit concerned about the identity of Zeta, and intrigued the house apparently having a ‘thorax’ but lol at half / two thirds drunk and ‘think I got scared’! Looks like you enjoyed this one.

More pls :thumb
Haha thanks man! I have a surplus of photos from different locations I'll write up when I can =)