real time web analytics
Dover Magistrates Court, Kent - June 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Dover Magistrates Court, Kent - June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Had a day of subterranean shenanigans planned with @jsp77 and @Grom and our friends, but being creatures of the night myself and prettyvacant71 decided to meet up and try something new. She had found this place and we had spoken about it before, so fuck it why not as we are gonna be in the area anyway.

The court was built in 1987 and was put up for auction at a guide price of Ā£350000 in November 2017 but remains unsold. The court had shut earlier that year as part of the MOJ's plan to try and save Ā£500million.

There are 4 court rooms in total, 2 of which were worth a few pics, the other 2 were small and empty apart from a few stacks of the blue boxes of random stuff found everywhere throughout the building. And when I say random stuff, it was like it was evidence from the biggest car boot sale heist in the county - boxes of fairy lights, toys and Blackberry covers etc. PV even joked that some shifty market stall owner was using the place to stash his dodgy goods. Downstairs in the holding cells was the best bit in my opinion.

hTtWZzul.jpg

FfmHECxl.jpg

JDLKQV5l.jpg

HWBCo82l.jpg

y3TZWZol.jpg

QXHepXel.jpg

tztPHGvl.jpg

6WI4ZR4l.jpg

iHILpeyl.jpg

p2U55fol.jpg

AmatxfVl.jpg

kICwolTl.jpg

W13ihMUl.jpg

8N4xkYhl.jpg

Y6Rg3c2l.jpg

PQLdXz5l.jpg

B8gSpC3l.jpg

JwQbg4El.jpg

kbJbXAYl.jpg

ApDs1qll.jpg

uc3fyqzl.jpg

OFKcyqjl.jpg

5L1wU2Tl.jpg

m5SOTQRl.jpg

zR4qMrQl.jpg

PH3XeKwl.jpg

XBYoQrol.jpg

08LL8gql.jpg

2ApvQvll.jpg

N9Dw4KEl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Finally someone has been to dover and not just followed the tour bus!! Top work lads, looks like a decent mooch that does! :thumb

Chris C

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pix. Makes you wonder who'd want to buy it, kinda difficult to convert what with cells downstairs!

Johnnyquest

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I worked in that court for about 3 weeks running cables at night, must have been about 10 years ago now maybe more. Iā€™d love to check it out now!! Great pics!