Web
Analytics
Report - - Dover Magistrates Court March 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dover Magistrates Court March 2019

seaside_rambler

Muss nicht was machem?
Regular User
Dover's Magistrate's Court was built in 1987 to replace the court room in the town hall building, and closed in 2017 due to nationwide cuts to save the Ministry of Justice £500m a year. It boasts 4 court rooms, waiting areas, toilets with free toilet roll, the usual admin rooms and some cells. Essex firm Goodwill SIP purchased the lot for £910k, and they have applied for planning permission to convert it into apartments. Really isn't going to be any epic history surrounding a concretey relatively modern court building, unlike it's predecessor. Just a nice little local-ish explore that I meant to get round to sooner, and for once one that is above ground in the area.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ha! Haven’t seen this in a while! Good to see an update. Barely changed since I went. You got some lovely pics, nice one!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
amazed this has remained so untouched being where it is. Nice snaps there :thumb

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
That’s a cracker.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Damn that's really nice in there. Thumb up from me!

SpyderBob1066

The View from the Panopticon
28DL Full Member
Nice..How was the access as I want to have a visit here but 2 hour drive so want to make sure I can get into the place?

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Very good shots, nice & clean still too. I am surprised its so clean. Good job :thumb:thumb:thumb