real time web analytics
Dover Western Heights | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Dover Western Heights

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kat18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went down to Western Heights in Dover the other day for a dog walk, I knew it had been sealed off but I fancied going and walking around the outside of it.
I was walking under the second bridge right by the old drawbridge and saw a large memorial up for a young guy. I had a little search and couldn’t find anything online so I was wondering whether he had passed away there and that’s what resulted in the fort being sealed.
Just curious that’s all. Wondering if anyone that knows the explore quite well knew anything.

chills

Queller of the uprising
To make this a stellar report, you need to include a few more things.

• A month and year of the explore in the title.
• A rough location in the title.
• A little history about the location.
• And most importantly, the pictures!

You may need to click "insert all" at the bottom in the picture viewer.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report for next time:

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
There has been a few over the years,
A woman fell from the cliffs and a alcoholic hung himself being 2 i remember reading about. A little more info is probably needed.
A quick look online doesn't imediately show anything recent up. The alcoholic was in April this year I think, did the memorial look a few months old?

Last edited:

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Recently in the past 6 months a young lad fell from the top near the North entrance or it may have been that he had hung himself I seem to remember. @LashedLlama was the one who told me back when it haooened I think? . The security measures to the fort were already in place before hand.

Kat18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There has been a few over the years,
A woman fell from the cliffs and a alcoholic hung himself being 2 i remember reading about. A little more info is probably needed.
A quick look online doesn't imediately show anything recent up. The alcoholic was in April this year I think, did the memorial look a few months old?
Yeah it did, it had been there a while all you could see the weather had got to it and isn’t April roughly the time they sealed it?

Kat18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Recently in the past 6 months a young lad fell from the top near the North entrance or it may have been that he had hung himself I seem to remember. @LashedLlama was the one who told me back when it haooened I think? . The security measures to the fort were already in place before hand.
I went in March and it was open and shortly after it was sealed. I haven’t been back since but something like that could’ve been what the memorial was for

Kat18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did you happen to get a picture?

Who has read this thread (Total: 145) View details