Web
Analytics
Dover's Caves & Tunnels | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Dover's Caves & Tunnels

DarkDog

Too old to give a f*ck...
28DL Full Member
By Derek Leach OBE, with photos by Paul Isles, Stuart Kinnon and Barry Stewart.

A new book, but no new revelations on the honeycomb that is under Dover! A bit of self promotion in a way, 46 pictures of mine used throughout the book, along with a further 9 from my exploring buddy, Herbivore.

Publishing costs have meant the book is published in B&W unfortunately, but it's still a good summary of what's available to explore.

Available from W.H Smith & The Museum Bookshop in Dover at present. Published by Riverdale Publications, ISBN 978-0-9536166-8-8

6233746691_4f125f9c08.jpg

Attachments

Vii Sins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I feel myself being drawn towards Dover (though god knows when) having seen so many excellent reports here, so this looks like a very worthwhile read, thanks.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Nothing wrong with a bit of self promotion,when i started up in dover it was a lot of your's and herbivores reports that got me researching some more!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Snake Oil Books and Media 0