real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Downlands Park - Haywards Heath | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Downlands Park - Haywards Heath

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Ethical Thief

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a quickie whilst I was in the area for the day… not really a report as I didn't go inside.

Downlands Park Nursing Home was registered to provide nursing care for up to 46 residents in the category of older people. The home is set in landscaped grounds, which back onto woodland and a field, which in turn backs on to a very impressive miniature railway that still runs at weekends.

Accommodation was provided over two floors, which were serviced by a passenger lift. All residents rooms are single occupancy, with the majority offering en-suite facilities. In addition there are two lounge areas and a mezzanine seating area, separate dining room, television room and assisted bathing and shower facilities. There was also a large activities room. The Registered Providers of the home are BUPA Nursing Homes Limited but this was sold off for development as part of the Eden Retirement Village.

Planning was granted 2021 but the site still remains largely untouched.

There are a number of cameras dotted around and no security that I saw. For what its worth the cameras and their facing are noted below, but I walked around freely in view of the cameras, was there for about 40 minutes, and nobody showed up. I didn’t go inside - there was no visible way of entry but I did only stay on the south side of the site as the north looks still in use.

1654767857767.jpg

Some images from around the grounds:

1654768131493.jpeg

1654768146511.jpeg

1654768157596.jpeg

1654768165306.jpeg

1654768170763.jpeg

Chris~Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just seen this on the socials tonight, "10 Pump fire in Haywards Heath large multi agency response"

Fg1EhRSWQAEuHCm.jpg
On fire again today 18/1/23 so whole building will be gutted now I went it back in 2018 as was beautiful. Couldn’t get in all lights on beautiful stair case could be seen from the front what a shame