real time web analytics
Report - - Drewton Tunnel, November 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Drewton Tunnel, November 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CureForPain

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Edits are a bit heavyhanded for my taste, but nice job. That architecture is fantastic,...utterly wasted on sheep, who as a rule have very little appreciation for fine engineering.

NathanJ1142

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We visited Weedley and Sugar Loaf last night. My mate got engulfed by sinking mud all the way up his leg right at the bottom of the quarry deposit. We didn't dare try get in as the ground looked very mushy and wet.

Maybe on an extremely warm day after no rain for a couple weeks it might be okay...

Last edited by a moderator:

jaws

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We visited Weedley and Sugar Loaf last night. My mate got engulfed by sinking mud all the way up his leg right at the bottom of the quarry deposit. We didn't dare try get in as the ground looked very mushy and wet.

Maybe on an extremely warm day after no rain for a couple weeks it might be okay...

As it happens I actually went this evening and pretty much the same thing happened to me, it gets worse and worse the further you go along although I only got boot-high in mud. This was in actual Drewton Tunnel mind, managed to find it this time...

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I believe Drewton tunnel to be sealed by the identical method as Queensbury