real time web analytics
Report - - Drug and Alcohol Service Centre Huntingdon | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Drug and Alcohol Service Centre Huntingdon

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GrannySmiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First report for me but second of this place, just experience for me on the photography side, and now putting up a report.

With my new Cannon sx1is I wanted to have a play with it, I went solo without my tripod or an external light source, so most of these pics are lit by the flash and all are hand held apart from a couple with long exposure that I rested the camera on a surface and wobbled my head around with my my head light in the generally direction (professional stuff).

It was good to practice getting used to exploring with a camera and worrying about it getting broken, and then having visitors of at the end and the flap to put it away and get out.

So good experience and I will prob go back with better light and my tripod for more shots, feel free to critique the pics but to be honest I pretty much can see the downfalls as I eventually want to achieve a decent level of photography.

So on to the pics, also to the mods I apologize if anything is the wrong size I will change it, it is also a test report for me.

Cheers.

Bit of Bumff

"DASH is a community drug and alcohol team based at Primrose Lane, Huntingdon, providing outpatient and community treatment (through clinics held in GP surgeries) and support for people with drug and alcohol problems."

IMG_8983.jpg

IMG_8974.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

Thanks.

IMG_8954.jpg

IMG_8947.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

IMG_8950.jpg

IMG_8988.jpg

IMG_8998.jpg

IMG_9006.jpg

Last edited:

GrannySmiff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been back and got a few more images as I was disturbed last time, this time though I had my tripod, and had a look inside the other building but just more of the same vandalism really.

Good for a bit of practice this though, a bit happier with these pics.

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

Almost got what I wanted with this one, but some shadow on the old chewing gum tin spoils it a bit
IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

There was a brick missing out of the surrounding wall which overlooks the local cemetery, one of my favorite shots but I think I have sharpened the image a bit too much.
IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Thanks for viewing the second lot of pics if you have, and please comment on where my shots may have let me down, I know its not the greatest of subjects, and I know I should give a bit more back ground ifo relating to the subject in posts also.​

Last edited: