Web
Analytics
Wanted - - DSLR Camera Light mount | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - DSLR Camera Light mount

MJ720

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking for a cheap light which I can put onto my DSLR. I don't want to spend any more than £20.
I do understand that the quality won't be great and I have found some but IDk what they are like so the purpose of this is that if anyone has bought one and thinks it was good for the price they could send me a link to help.

Thanks in advance for any help and let me say again that I understand I will get replies like "You need to spend £80 to get a good one" but I don't need anything too fancy/

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
Just buy a decent torch the led lenser 7.2 is a good price at maplin at the moment..

MJ720

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My question would be 'why do you want to do this?'
I want this because I was looking into getting a torch but i don't just use my DLSR for Urban exploration, I use it for other things which a torch would be no use for. I do have a torch which I can use but I feel that something to put on my camera would be beneficial

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Like @Lavino said, just buy a torch. It will be a much more versatile tool, and you'll be more able to get a decent picture by light painting. You can't do this with a fixed torch.

If you're buying a Lenser DON'T buy one from Ebay - it's almost guaranteed to be fake.

As mentioned, right now Maplin is the best price at the moment with a free P3 as well.

I've comprehensively searched for a solution to mounting a torch on the hot shoe and there isn't one off-the-shelf. Closest you will get is a Heath Robinson GoPro mounts mash-up.

MJ720

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the help everyone, I'll look at some different torches, I do have one but its not that powerful but it will do for now.