real time web analytics
Dual report. Plunger and Transistor. Milton Keynes. June 2020 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Dual report. Plunger and Transistor. Milton Keynes. June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Good stuff, nice to see Plunger again. The glowing sump is really quite an interesting sight. :thumb
Haven't done Transistor myself. What's the diameter of the main tunnel in there?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Good stuff, nice to see Plunger again. The glowing sump is really quite an interesting sight. :thumb
Haven't done Transistor myself. What's the diameter of the main tunnel in there?

Diameter of the main pipe is fairly similar to Plunger, stoop leaves approx 1.5m room. For exact specifics I’d give @Punk a shout though as he’s the expert!

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Either way, the drains aside, my point stands, there is a pyramid topside in Milton Keynes. I agree the name could be up for dispute, but milton keynes does have a grid system, check wikipedia. Facts are facts at the end of the day, nothing personal on mind!!!!

marcman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't mean the paranormal stuff, not into that, the stuff about milton keynes being planned by the CIA, being one, if not the only place in England to have a grid system, and MK referring to MK ultra. There is also that pyramid thing. The drains also seem very different from other places in England, but interesting pics nonetheless.
Grid system because it makes perfect sense when planning and building a new city from scratch. MK, standing for Milton Keynes because it's the name of the original village of the site. The pyramid is nothing more than a cinema.

Back to the original post - great to see what lurks beneath MK. Thanks for posting!

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fair enough @marcman I was not rude to the OP however, and then I got what I felt was a very brusque reply, but thanks for your response. I agree it makes sense as a new city, the mk ultra stuff I will leave for now, but you can see how many theorists put the name together with the programme. I don't mean that pyramid, but I am not going to provide a link, it is there, and real, but it seems noone wants to look for it, or do their own online research into MK.

As for the drain report,I agree with you.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Dont think anyone was rude at all. Its just, like with ghosts, most of us aren't really interested in conspiracy theories. Prob best saving for a thread in general if its something that interests you.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I beg to differ, you were not rude mind. And I explained that it was just something that was out there, and was asking what the OP thought, I was not claiming it as 100 percent correct facts. The pyramid is real though, I am not responsible if people are too lazy to type and draw their own conclusions. Facts are facts, even if someone chooses to bury their hand in the sand and ignore them, just my take. Fair enough, and took what you have mentioned on board. If the OP wants to, but I suspect he will not, I am willing to go over it more via pm. Have a good evening, pb

chills

Queller of the uprising
I beg to differ, you were not rude mind. And I explained that it was just something that was out there, and was asking what the OP thought, I was not claiming it as 100 percent correct facts. The pyramid is real though, I am not responsible if people are too lazy to type and draw their own conclusions. Facts are facts, even if someone chooses to bury their hand in the sand and ignore them, just my take. Fair enough, and took what you have mentioned on board. If the OP wants to, but I suspect he will not, I am willing to go over it more via pm. Have a good evening, pb

Mate, just move it off the report. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but in certain places, hence the suggestion to start a thread in general.

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Meant respectfully, I included this:

Fair enough, and took what you have mentioned on board. If the OP wants to, but I suspect he will not, I am willing to go over it more via pm. Have a good evening, pb

I will do as you said though in general, my last post on here on the matter.

Good evening.

Who has read this thread (Total: 459) View details