Web
Analytics
Report - - Duke Of York - West Sussex - April 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Duke Of York - West Sussex - April 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This abandoned pub near Brighton has only been abandoned for about a month, trying my luck I decided to give it a go and take a look around, I couldn't get into the main pub area but I did get into the house part of the building, better than nothing I guess but I will go back soon to try the pub again as I only live down the road.

HISTORY -
The pub opened in 1855 and it closed it's door for good in 2018! The prime Minister went to this pub back in the 1980s a couple times as well. Don't know a lot more history but if I find more I'll add it on.

THE EXPLORE -
After being told this pub has shut down I got in the car to have a look, I was certain I wouldn't get inside but I only originally went to have a look around, to my luck I found a door open but it didn't lead into the main pub area which I was sad to see. I was happy to get into some of it, I will return a few more times before work starts on it to see if I get inside the whole thing. The power is on just like Manor court, this one is mint, probably because it's only been closed about 5 weeks Anyway onto the pictures -
IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG
IMG_5691.JPG
IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5695.JPG
IMG_5697.JPG
IMG_5698.JPG
IMG_5699.JPG