real time web analytics
Report - - Duke Of York - West Sussex - April 2018 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duke Of York - West Sussex - April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This abandoned pub near Brighton has only been abandoned for about a month, trying my luck I decided to give it a go and take a look around, I couldn't get into the main pub area but I did get into the house part of the building, better than nothing I guess but I will go back soon to try the pub again as I only live down the road.

HISTORY -
The pub opened in 1855 and it closed it's door for good in 2018! The prime Minister went to this pub back in the 1980s a couple times as well. Don't know a lot more history but if I find more I'll add it on.

THE EXPLORE -
After being told this pub has shut down I got in the car to have a look, I was certain I wouldn't get inside but I only originally went to have a look around, to my luck I found a door open but it didn't lead into the main pub area which I was sad to see. I was happy to get into some of it, I will return a few more times before work starts on it to see if I get inside the whole thing. The power is on just like Manor court, this one is mint, probably because it's only been closed about 5 weeks Anyway onto the pictures -
IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG
IMG_5691.JPG
IMG_5692.JPG
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5695.JPG
IMG_5697.JPG
IMG_5698.JPG
IMG_5699.JPG