real time web analytics
General - - Dulas Arms Hotel N Wales | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Dulas Arms Hotel N Wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stevepg56

Banned
Banned
With some help from fellow members I found the entrance; few scrotes been in but still worth a visit upstairs bedrooms varied from empty to well nearly empty; the bar area was interesting : memo to self take a decent camera next time not an iphone!!

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

View attachment

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.jpg

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3717.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
The iphone camera is okay if the light is good but struggles to focus if not.

Do you have any history or info on future plans for the place?

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When it says "sold", anyone know if anything is happening with regards to this? It is getting knocked down or renovated?
I thought it was being brought to run again coz it’s not bad condition so wouldn’t need renovating unless they had plans to change the use of it totally

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
It was bought by Commercial Development Projects Ltd in December 2014 They applied for planning.

Planning was granted in 2015 to convert it into a house and 4 apartments, and in 2017 further planning was granted to build 4 semi-detached houses on the land at the back.

Having secured planning it seems the decided to sell it

The estate agents site still says it's sold, subject to contract, for £475,000. It can often take more than a year to raise funds

Last edited:

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was bought by Commercial Development Projects Ltd in December 2014 They applied for planning.

Planning was granted in 2015 to convert it into a house and 4 apartments, and in 2017 further planning was granted to build 4 semi-detached houses on the land at the back.

Having secured planning it seems the decided to sell it

The estate agents site still says it's sold, subject to contract, for £475,000. It can often take more than a year to raise funds
Thanks for the information

MikeyRowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to work in this place, in fact I’ve got the last landlords dog, Zac!
If you fancy going back I would love to go for a look. The cellar is massive, loads of little rooms

Who has read this thread (Total: 152) View details