real time web analytics
Report - - Dundee College, October 2015 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dundee College, October 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wassyole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Struggling to understand why hamtaggers comment is still being taken into consideration.

hamtagger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh how cute wassyhole. Best of luck with your 'Errrbexing'. I'm sorry but i have never been an errrbexer. Is a 'sillybass' a type of brown fish who is a few cans short of a 12 pack?

LOL. I foresee a future for you on Derelict Places :thumb

Wassyole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hamtagger and wanna be amateur. You really are very bot like and are much in a very well known unwanted category.
Future for me on derelict places? I do this to occupy mental health.. Not for attention such as yourselves

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Stop spreading your bullshit all over my thread then if you don't like the attention! Which let's be honest, you clearly do or you wouldn't have waited 12 days to reply with what I think is supposed to be a really shit spin on my username? I mean wannabe wanderer? Mate I've got more experience regarding this hobby in my little finger than you have full stop.

This by the way is my final response, I'm not going to waste anymore of my time arguing with a stranger on the internet.

Now, kindly do one.

Wassyole

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You are a total cono of a stranger. And no its called your reply wasn't a priority to me. Your the one posting pics copying pasting blogs attention seeking to make up to something your never going to be.
Lastly you have no right in telling me what to do!

William Muir

LockdownUrbex
28DL Full Member
anyone who was out tonight at the former dundee college stay from there full stop cause the security service who protects the place is corrupt as shit when caught will assault you and try to hold you against your will also they impersonate police officers cause one former security guard was claiming to be a police officer i hope this building does get torn down soon so the whole fuss of people sneaking in will end

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
anyone who was out tonight at the former dundee college stay from there full stop cause the security service who protects the place is corrupt as shit when caught will assault you and try to hold you against your will also they impersonate police officers cause one former security guard was claiming to be a police officer i hope this building does get torn down soon so the whole fuss of people sneaking in will end
You had a run in with captain big bollocks there then? Been a few folk caught recently since a few fail shots appeared on Facebook and the copycats rushed in to get themselves busted. I live right next door to it so usually see all the drama lol.

Last edited:

William Muir

LockdownUrbex
28DL Full Member
You had a run in with captain big bollocks there then? Been a few folk caught recently since a few fail shots appeared on Facebook and the copycats rushed in to get themselves busted. I live right next door to it so usually see all the drama lol.
do you mean the guy who goes around in the profile security services limited van with his own kid well no cause he couldnt prove if i was in there apparently couple of 2 other lads was in there i just happened to be near the place at the wrong place and wrong time so the guy htought i was the one who was on the site yes they do have cctv cameras all the way around the place since iremembered last time i was on the site but its recommended not to visit this one at all even to if you recon you wont get caught cause they do record you whlst on there incase there wasvandalism but tbf they should tear the place down if its a big problem to the local.

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Five years later and the same people still trying to get into the same shitty old building! Amusing, you're right though probably about time it was torn down, very surprised it hasn't!

William Muir

LockdownUrbex
28DL Full Member
Five years later and the same people still trying to get into the same shitty old building! Amusing, you're right though probably about time it was torn down, very surprised it hasn't!
Yeah the building is just asking for trouble the same security company keeps getting alerted to the place and also every auction or plan for the plsce just gets shutdown