real time web analytics
Report - - Dunston Hill Primary School Dunston Gateshead July 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dunston Hill Primary School Dunston Gateshead July 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Saw this place a few months back on the way to Dunston Hospital and never took a peek.
More of a shell now and a few things left lying about.
The design of the school reminded me a lot of the School I did in Haswell a few months back. Must be a common design for the North East Primary Schools haha.
Had a decent hour in here, few decent shots.
I know the place has been before on here but haven't seen an update in a while, so here you go.

DSC01007.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

DSC00998.JPG

DSC00988.JPG

DSC00993.JPG

DSC00999.JPG

DSC00986.JPG

DSC01000.JPG

DSC00984.JPG

DSC01001.JPG

DSC00977.JPG

DSC01003.JPG

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Amazing it's still there 11 years after closing. Planning was applied for in 2016 for "Demolition of the former Dunston Hill School to be replaced with 22 residential dwellings (detailed application) and FACT Cancer Support Centre". The council seemed supportive but the application was withdrawn in 2017.

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Amazing it's still there 11 years after closing. Planning was applied for in 2016 for "Demolition of the former Dunston Hill School to be replaced with 22 residential dwellings (detailed application) and FACT Cancer Support Centre". The council seemed supportive but the application was withdrawn in 2017.
Honestly for the length of time it's been closed I was expecting it to be more wrecked.

se325919

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did anyone manage to get inside the Dunston Rocket before it went? I got some exteriors of it with demolition company banners on it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 183) View details