real time web analytics
Report - - Durban Mill, Oldham - August 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Durban Mill, Oldham - August 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your absolutely right.dont know where that came from.i am posting in between short sleeps but that's just mental.i am going now to give myself a good slap

Ratboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes 10 am this morning tried to post a video in the Facebook page but the friend who sent it to me has privacy settings that stop me from sharing it

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
This is Oldham Council you're talking about, you'd be more likely to get Hitler to save a black, gay Jew with Polish blood rather than get the Oldham Council planners to even think about saving some of the town heritage :wanker
I agree, they are a bunch of :wanker:wanker:wanker! I saw what happened with the Chadderton Baths.

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
The mill is now virtually down with secca and big lights present 24 hours a day.

Big shame no one got too see it as it was in very good condition. . . . .

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Damn sad. Remember this place well with me and @Reich first time we ever got caught inside lol. Was funny shit. Did get pics but not sure where they are now. If found might do a small report.

Simon Hinchliffe

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello all. I am the archaeologist currently exposing the foundations of the chimney, engine &boiler houses of Durban Mill. Does anyone have any photographs of the inside of the engine house they could show me?
Cheers
Simon

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hello all. I am the archaeologist currently exposing the foundations of the chimney, engine &boiler houses of Durban Mill. Does anyone have any photographs of the inside of the engine house they could show me?
Cheers

Simon

Why are you doing that out of interest...? I believe the only shots of the inside are in this thread. I'd be interested to see what you've found. IMO it was a crime that engine house was demolished but that's Oldham for ya!