Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Durban Mill , Oldham . | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Durban Mill , Oldham .

Danny Sheppard

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This Place has been earmarked for demolition according to locals , for housing . Fire escapes have been fenced in and with anti vandal paint smeared , surrounded by residential property , we walked around in broad daylight on 6 june 2015 , didnt see any signs of fire as reported earlier this year . Interior pretty much as though they shut down and walked out , conveyors , stores items , paper work . Another great relic of working class oppression will be gone soon .
11392866_10152954340432081_4760423835997978148_n%201_zpsejpirkot.jpg

IMG_8676_zpsulm2ge6p.jpg

IMG_8665_zpsf6gcg2qw.jpg

IMG_8683_zpsv0b6l0wq.jpg

80S%20HANDPRINTS_zpsqeqfiko6.jpg

IMG_8669_zpsnmg5tnsj.jpg

IMG_8648_zpsowqmiquo.jpg

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I"d suggest the Mills worth more than 7 pics mate? especially as most of them could be from anywhere?
Bit of a fail really TBH as paint cans on a floor somewhere ? isn"t gonna swing it & certainly not going to encourage people to visit the place.

Also its not in the correct place and as a report it needs moving to correct place & some History adding and the month & year of visit not the actual date you"ve shown for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Danny Sheppard

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I"d suggest the Mills worth more than 7 pics mate? especially as most of them could be from anywhere?
Bit of a fail really TBH as paint cans on a floor somewhere ? isn"t gonna swing it & certainly not going to encourage people to visit the place.

Also its not in the correct place and as a report it needs moving to correct place & some History adding and the month & year of visit not the actual date you"ve shown for obvious reasons.
Yes I understand , I have not been active for a while , and this was just supposed to be a reply to the report of it not being burned ! thanks for the input

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice one, i had a bit of bad luck here soon as i was in security turned up in two cars....the fire was over the road by the way.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

It's all OK as a lead / rumour type thing mate.

Could quite easily be turned into a report though @Danny Sheppard