real time web analytics
Durham city baths - still possible to enter? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Durham city baths - still possible to enter?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fourstarpetrol

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, I'm new to the forums. The old swimming baths in Durham city closed down in 2008 but the building remains abandoned. I did a little exploring there about a year ago and managed to get into the basement area of the building where the tanks for heating the pool water were kept (can post pics if you're interested). Does anyone know if it is still possible to get into the main pool area of the building? There are a few videos of people doing so on YouTube but they are from a few years back. Since then they seem to have blocked off the access routes that these urbexers used.

I'd love to be able to see the inside of this building before it is eventually demolished.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Access changes at some places on an almost daily basis, best way to find out is to go have a nosey

elomio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Didn’t try access myself but they’ve mowed down the site to the right of it and installed fencing & motion sensors. Probably getting ready for the demolition itself.

Who has read this thread (Total: 159) View details