real time web analytics
Report - - Durham Palladium Theatre - June 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Durham Palladium Theatre - June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Westernside

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Palladium Theatre - June 2015

On a trip earlier this week, myself and friend came across a couple of other explorers who told us that they had managed to gain access to the Pavilion Theatre the day before. I couldn't believe that the Palladium hadn't crossed my mind before, but after driving down to check the access point, my friend and I decided to go back the next day and explore!

Thankfully we were given the heads up about needing torches (common sense if we'd stopped and thought about it) and after climbing in through the open window we were inside!

The theatre is slowly falling apart, parts of the floors are missing, rain is getting into the rooms but there is one room that someone, we think 'Wizard', has transformed into a room with bed, tv and sofa. Ever though there is decay and vandalism, the theatre is still an incredible place!

There is something chilling about sitting in the Dress Circle with the torches turned off. Don't think I'd have ventured in there on my own.

I hope you enjoy the photos, not all of them are just of the building. I enjoy conceptual art some have included some photos with a model.

Thanks for looking!

3b.jpg

5.jpg

7c.jpg

8b.jpg

11d.jpg

22c.jpg

23b.jpg

24b.jpg

26d.jpg

27b.jpg

20c.jpg

19b.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you :) I wasn't sure about putting the posing ones up here - Just something we wanted to try out. Honestly worth a visit to this place though!

Your welcome,
Its ok just maybe put it in the
people shots thread instead ,
Looks like a cool place :thumb

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
You've got some good snaps of this place. Quite like the angel shot as well :thumb
Certainly seen better days though:(

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You should also add some history of the building (as per every other report on here....sometimes ) into the report ...pinch mine below if you must ;)