real time web analytics
Information - - Durham Palladium | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Durham Palladium

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah much easier and less stress free took me about a week to realise how much drama goes on on here so rarely visit the site much unless am sent links to certain topics

Rarely visit the site unless I want free information without having to contribute anything back too the Forum ......Some may suggest ;)

Hope you get some good leads to keep you busy for another year of Urbexing :thumb

Gingerbold

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have absolutely no idea what your on about.. Got sent a link because when I went last week there was a skip out the back and they have scaffolding up inside it.. Tried alot of times to get in and was wondering why it was so easy now I no with them converting it thanks to this thread

Gingerbold

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven't realy the time to do report's on places people have already done a hundred times over

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
I haven't realy the time to do report's on places people have already done a hundred times over

Its a balancing act. We don't want 100s of reports from the same place showing the same thing but we do like to have an update every now and again. Looks like the last post was in June. Im guessing not much has changed but next time maybe slip a photo in the 'general photos' thread and let people know its open. It doesn't take much effort to return the favour and will keep people sweet.

Gingerbold

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its a balancing act. We don't want 100s of reports from the same place showing the same thing but we do like to have an update every now and again. Looks like the last post was in June. Im guessing not much has changed but next time maybe slip a photo in the 'general photos' thread and let people know its open. It doesn't take much effort to return the favour and will keep people sweet.
Will do mate tried a few times to do a report but couldn't upload out from my phone

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Try the facebook group. Reports should go on the forum but the odd photo is probably easier to post on there.