real time web analytics
Information - - Durham Palladium | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Durham Palladium

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

demble

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Student Castle have just been given the go ahead to demolish a large section of Claypath to accommodate a new 50m student accommodation block, the area will include the former Durham Palladium site, and they hope to have the new students in by 2018, so if this is true the old girl doesn't have long left, and I would make a beeline to see it sharpish if you want to.

Bloody Students!

Story here: http://www.darlingtonandstocktontim...taurant_closes_suddenly___find_out_which_one/

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
The circle had become very dangerous. Nearly caught me out last visit (and that was probably in 2011!)

Someone should save the projectors.

demble

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Every time i've been near its been sealed up tight. Never thought of going through the roof mind! I'm back up that way at the weekend, so Ill have a look and see what's what. If all else fails and I get sick of boozing in walkergate Ill sneak off to Elvet baths!

Urbexbandoned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There was a tramp living in the entry point when I visited in Feb last year. Sealed pretty tight otherwise though.

Marty Gray

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
last time i went about a year ago we went in via the roof, was risky like as its mostly caved in, went back a few weeks ago and there was a big board up stopping us from climbing the stairs