real time web analytics
Report - - Durham's Palladium Cinema - Durham - July 2014 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Durham's Palladium Cinema - Durham - July 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
We went yesterday and it was sealed up then, God know when it was done but glad I managed to have a couple of trips there
Well we must have been looking in different places mate because it was open when i went yesterday :-)

Marketman

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just heard a whisper that the Palladium along with the nearby snooker club and the Kwik Fit garage have all been bought up by a property company in order to demolish and build executive flats.

If this turns out to be true time may be limited to check out this cinema:(

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just heard a whisper that the Palladium along with the nearby snooker club and the Kwik Fit garage have all been bought up by a property company in order to demolish and build executive flats.

If this turns out to be true time may be limited to check out this cinema:(

Welcome to the Forum :)

I fancy the Kwik- Fit garage myself it looked quite tidy :)

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Well we must have been looking in different places mate because it was open when i went yesterday :-)

second that... was still exactly the same yesterday too...... i fail to see how the way i got in would ever get sealed to be honest (its been open and in the same way since the first time i went 4 year back), as it would mean the council spending a fair bit if they sealed that way.

ABIGAIL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How did you manage to get into the theatre when we went too look it all seem pretty boreded up and unable for anyway to gain access?:(

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
How did you manage to get into the theatre when we went too look it all seem pretty boreded up and unable for anyway to gain access?:(

Hello. Nice one for getting out there and having a look for yourselves. As the forum is entirely public and anyone can view the content, we don't give out access details. The best way to share information in the forum, and of course, to gain some yourself, is to post a couple of reports and get stuck in. You'll get talking to more people and build up that level of trust. Hope you stick with it!