real time web analytics
Report - - Duston ROC post - Northamptonshire Group 21/02/08 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duston ROC post - Northamptonshire Group 21/02/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

B

BreezeblockNinja

Solo visit today.

All four padlocks have been cut off since Nick Catfords visit in 1999. Only one hasp has been repaired with a welder and a single padlock remains. The FSM and BPI pipes have been bent over with a gash opening in the FSM pipe. I hope there's a blanking plate on the bottom side of the pipe as I fear the rain water is just pouring in.

2281767731_f036ea1b7f.jpg

2281768083_75f4917293.jpg

2282557422_c1a064c741.jpg

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
Re: Duston ROC post - Northamptonshire 21/02/08

I'd love yo know if this post is still there I managed to get in at the end of last year after Nick Catfords failed attempt in 99 and I know there is a hell of a lot of building work going on nearby at st crispins. Someone told me it had been demolished anyone know?

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
Yes mate they are archived on here we were first in after Nick Catfords visit back in 99 (the report with the Sun calender in some scrote took it though when we went back it had gone)

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
I'll see if I can send my mate round to look not that he can get in now its been closed again

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
I doubt this will be getting demo'd because its a prime farming field isnt it? I might be wrong though.

Pinky

Still researching
28DL Full Member
well yeah I always thought that someone had said the building work had spread towards that direction though. There has been a lot of work going down there and new road layouts so I wouldnt be surprised